viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

A Day in Madrid

One of the most special days of my life was in Madrid fun fair. I went with my classmates friends because we went on a final course trip on the 6th of June in 2010. People were very excited that day because all of them wanted to go. We arrived to school at half past eight and we were in Madrid at eleven o'clock.
When we were in Madrid we went to the Madrid fun fair and there we did different groups of people. I spent that day with my friends Alicia,Lucía,Lucía,Paula,Paula,Carla and Silvia.
First we went to one big dripper called Batman. Then, we went to the Lanzadera. However, my friends Lucía,Carla,Alicia and Paula didn't go there.
After that we visited other attractions.
It was a unforgettable day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario